Dartebiota

Khoo Yihan 2A112

Playlist


Sailing in the Bermuda

Over the weekends, I went down to ION Orchard and Ngee Ann City for a Service Learning Project's Street Sales. Have you been in one of them before? I just did, and it wasn't the least bit easy.


Standing outside 313@Somerset was a great idea, as we got many people's attention, and our sales were great, for a while. A security guard with straightened hair and a seasoned uniform approached us and demanded that we (I was with another guy) produce a licence for checking. Thankfully, we had ours. He then told us that we had to stay away from the mall's entrance to sell our goods. Through street sales, you can really meet people from all walks of life.

There were several other schools doing charity work and sales.
The best part of the street sales? We met people we know. Hey, it's Orchard Road on a weekend. We met Mr Tan Choo Kee, a Hwa Chong teacher. I also met Hwa Jin with three of his friends. There was also Jonathan Koo with his brother and mother, Terence Neo with his flag day donation box, and Goh Dai Mei, my ex-classmate now in Nanyang Girls, helping the Children's Cancer Foundation. All of them obliged to buy or donate to our cause. The street sale slot lasted from 1.30pm to 5.30pm.

Now onto another topic.




Have you always been waiting for someone, just like how God awaits His children to acknowledge Him? Or like how you await your loved one for a safe return trip?

I've been exploring into many situations I've never been through before.
Do I know how an only-child feels like? Lonely?
Do I know how having a sister feels like?
No I don't, No I don't.

When did we last meet?

No girl's too beautiful unless she's beautiful in the heart.

You're beautiful in the heart.

Imma in love with God.

Just can't spill it, for I am waiting.

0 comments:

Post a Comment