Dartebiota

Khoo Yihan 2A112

Playlist


Marlboro Nomads

I admire courageous people.
I enjoy the sunsets from the LRT Station.
I also see many people getting into relationships.

Recently, a senior councillor from AMK Secondary School asked me what I thought of girls as in general. I didn't know what to say, and therefore conveniently changed the subject. Now rethinking, I must say that girls are friendly, caring, fun-loving, and understanding. Girls aren't easy to understand and comprehend, but they are smart, creative and bright. Imagine the world with only one gender - we'd be just like the smurfs.

Then this councillor asked me if I had a girlfriend.
Haha, obviously not.
She didn't believe me.
No girl is beautiful unless she has a beautiful heart.

I've been addicted to facebook lately. I've also been addicted to coffee lately.
We know what Marlboro is.
We also know what a nomad is, don't we?

Or do we not?
Aren't we just like nomads in love?
Have you ever been addicted to someone?
And now you don't? Infatuation.

Trevor told me that people change.
We must acknowledge that Trevor is very knowledgeable.

Every girl is precious to at least someone.
Harm her not, for you'll offend that someone.
Even if she doesn't have an earthly family,
God finds her precious.
Offend God not.

Marlboro is addictive. Nomads never stay at one spot forever.
What's the use of getting into relationships, when you know that you will break up someday?

0 comments:

Post a Comment