Dartebiota

Khoo Yihan 2A112

Playlist


Fourteen Dollars and Ninety Cents

Surely you have received a birthday present before.
Surely you wouldn't know the pricetag of such presents.

Today, my brother insisted that he be dropped off at a Popular Store to purchase something that was meant to be a 'secret'. Well you could have guessed it by now, yes, he painstakingly used the savings from his weekly allowance to accumulate sufficient cash to buy me a movie, 大兵小将, or "Little Big Soldier".

I thought that this movie really fits my bro and myself. ._. somehow.
But surely I didn't anticipate that he use his savings not for stuff like cherry credits, but for a movie because he wanted to give me a surprise.


Alright.

Maybe you have received birthday presents from your family, and your siblings.
But surely, surely you have not received a birthday present from your younger sibling, who just so happens to be sharing the same birthday as you, only two years apart.

3 comments:

Yeah... Surely. Me and my Bro's Birthdays are a month apart. Not EXACTLY though. You guys are sort of unique I guess. Exactly the same birthdate. Cool. So do you guys like get 2 birthday cakes on your birthday(s)?

 

Nice title... Nice birthdays. Me and my bro share something like Seong Jin type, about one month apart. :P It must be fun celebrating them together, and anticipate the gifts that you will get from each other on the same day. :D Cheers!

 

@1A115: For us, we exchange presents on random days before or after the celebration. I like the word 'anticipate' xD sounds like an excited, energised kid waiting for something awesome to happen. :D

@Seong Jin: Well we don't have large birthday parties, and we share the same cake with many many candles on it. Sometimes the celebration is as simple as my parents and my brother and I getting together early in the morning before school starts, just to cut the cake.

Good times.

 

Post a Comment